Unfortunately, Saks Fifth Avenue has disappointed us yet again. Their reputation of having the best windows with animated dolls and music are gone. This is the second year they have done traditional model windows and I won't even bore you with the details. I'm not sure why they are copping out. Last year the excuse was Going Green, but it's evident that their reputation is declining.
However, I will show you some images I enjoyed. Here are my top holiday picks for the season:
- Macy's SPCA windows. See my previous article for a full review:Holiday Consumerism To Benefit Homeless Animals
- SF Centre (Westfield Mall) Nordstrom. Yes, they did start with a gorgeous building to begin with.
- Neiman Marcus Asian Snow Designs
- Tiffany & Co. Ice sculpture designs
- Macy's Mens side- Interesting fabric snowflakes. I'm not sure how they made these, but I want one! You can't really tell from the picture that these babies are puffed out 3-d.
Do you have window design pictures from your hometown? I'd love to see them. Send them to me at: email@example.com